Wichita Kansas Office
300 West Douglas Ave, Suite 900
Personal service is the hallmark of Larry Sell. He is the friendly, considerate, interested advisor clients rely on to handle their business and personal finances. When he takes an Internal Revenue Service exam to appeal, he expects to win, and his track record shows he does. He preserves the assets of his clients as if they were his own.
Larry is Partner-in-Charge of the Wichita office. He concentrates in the areas of individual, partnership and corporate taxation and tax controversy representation. He is also skilled in services for small businesses, including litigation support, management consulting, and accounting and bookkeeping.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Kansas Tax Conference: Steering Committee
Education and Certification
- B.B.A, Wichita State University, 1974
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Kansas