Twenty-four years in public & private accounting serving a variety of companies, organizations and high wealth individuals with emphasis in the following areas.
Tax Compliance & Planning:
- Income Tax Compliance for Partnerships, S-Corporations, Corporations, Tax-Exempt Organizations and High Wealth Individuals.
- Tax Planning related to organizational structure, transaction structure & execution, cash flow planning, capital budgeting and general operational planning to maximize tax and operational efficiency for the organization or individual.
- Business creation, merger and liquidation planning.
- Structured ownership changes both planned & unplanned to minimize tax effect on the interested parties.
Initial business plan and financial cash flow analysis for startup enterprises and/or new business activities. This process is used to help discover the previously unknown risks and opportunities that all startup businesses will encounter.
Accounting Process Design & Implementation:
- Document understanding of business model & management style
- Assess client’s staffs’ knowledge and skill sets related to accounting
- Design accounting processes and procedures that will be the best fit for the client
- Training of client’s staff & owners on the implementation of accounting system
- Contract CFO and/or Controller Services to help clients monitor, maintain, supervise and fully utilize the accounting function to better drive their organization’s profitability.
- Helping management define and set organizational goals, design method of measuring & monitoring progress toward goals.
Industries and Organizations Served
Real Estate Partnerships & Property Management
Construction (Residential and Commercial)
Oil & Gas Operations
Manufacturing Restaurant Groups (Single locations and Franchise Operators)
Tax -Exempt Organizations
Estate Trust Taxation